I need to know!!!

I did not pick up on the !!! emphasis she started putting on certain little things. I ignored them. She was getting irritated at little things in our communication, and I never gave them notice. I didn’t see them as a pattern of overacting to circumstances. I can see them now. I read them now differently knowing what she was capable of (strangulation). I’ve been reading forward a bit, and I see them now as a warning. I also did not give notice that whenever we spoke about anything financial, she simply ignored. Her son lived full time at our house for the last two years of high school, and she never contributed financially to taking care of him at our home. All that said, I am still not really seeing where we were harassing her, in court she said all we did was harass her…

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:50:22 -0700
From: Husband’s New Wife
Subject: Re: Updates 🙂
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife

Hi there!

You are totally right about Monday 5/3 we would get her back as usual. Got days/weeks confused I guess 🙂 It’s happening a lot, and I can’t think of words sometimes, I am blaming it the pregnancy right now. Glad the information helps and I think it will help the kids too as they will catch on that everyone is on the same page. Consistency will help everyone. I also think us talking helps too because if frustration is eliminated between you and my husband that benefits the kids too and me and your new husband! Plus I think we probably get a lot more accomplished you and I don’t have baggage to deal with. New baby talk sounds fun; I think we’ve decided not to find out the sex and have it be a surprise. Everyone finds out, and nobody asks anymore, “oh, what did you have?!” We like this element of anticipation, and I think I’ll do better than not forming any expectations until we meet the baby. Hope little sister is feeling okay with her sizette (have no idea how to spell that but I like the word for it).
Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs,
Husband’s New Wife

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband’s New Wife
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 1:23:25 PM
Subject: RE: Kid Updates 🙂

hi…her zizette is better…not red and no smell…if it comes agin i will bering her to dr walls…it think this is the best way !!! she slept good last night…if you guys want to take her Sunday sometime its okay and i would like to know at what time is the apt and also i would like to come see her after if its okay… i can comefor a quick visit at your house that day…great idea in this world there is no real surprise sow wy not wait… ill keep stuff anyway until than,, i also have a bathtub with special seat for new born, brand new bottle warmer and lots of boy clothes…changing pad my new son will potty train than… enjoy every minute it goes soww fast… Husband’s Ex-Wife

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:42:59 -0700
From: Husband’s New Wife
Subject: Re: kid Updates 🙂
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife

I keep forgetting to ask you we are actually going to have to be out of the house May 3-5th they are tenting the condo building for termites ( not very excited about all the chemicals being pregnant) but we’ll be at a hotel during this time.

Would it be possible for them to stay through Wednesday and they can come after school on Thursday 5/6 ? We can get her after school on Monday and she can come camp out with us Monday night which I think she’ll really like and the appointment is early between 9-11am on Tuesday so after the appointment we can just bring her home to you for the rest of the day I think my husband wanted to be with her a bit after to make sure she’s okay and I’ll be going back to work but he can bring her back sometime that day?

Does that work? Sorry for the late notice!! I am grateful for anything extra you have for the baby! When do you go see your sister?
Talk soon,
Husband’s New Wife

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband’s New Wife
Sent: Tue, April 27, 2010 2:32:03 PM
Subject: RE:Kid Updates 🙂

let me see what i can do…the 3 is our wedding anniversary im not sure we will be going anywhere but let me ask my new husband tonight…about tuesday bringing her back here after is no problem..also sunny is mother s day sow i would like to come take the kids to go for lunch somewhere fun and than we will bring them back..thanks husband’s ex-wife

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: kid Updates 🙂

Oh wow Happy Anniversary! Just let me know we can make due if needed I am sure the Hotel will work with us to get more sleeping arrangements and we’ll still be in La Jolla. Mother’s Day is absolutely find of course 🙂 Hopefully you’ll get to do something special for yourself that day as well.

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To:Husband ; Husban’ ds New Wife
Subject: kids
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 01:00:47 +0000

hi….i need to drop off big brother’s stuff tomorrow after i drive her around 8 20..ar you guys there at the time ??also she has mass friday you should have teeshirt and the shoes but check if you have the tie?? thanks -Husband’s Ex-Wife

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband New Wife; Husband
Sent: Thu, May 6, 2010 6:17:54 AM
Subject: FW: kids

i need to know!!!!

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2010 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: kids

Sorry wires got crossed over here I thought he responded.

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband’s New Wife; Husband
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 6:17:54 AM
Subject: kids

we had a great week,she was sleeping try well and had lots of fun this weekend with had and practicing for her dance for the talent show. her zisette is better, but she had a little rash on top of her legs on both side..keep an eye on it, if it gets worst bring her to dr walls to get it checked. she decided she wants to dance not sing on the song of justin bieber, baby ..i made a cd with the song for her to practice at your house until wednesday for the audition at 3 30..have a great week!! her his her schedule for the week. Husband’s Ex-Wife
wednesday pitza lunch
wednesday 330 talent show auditions at school she needs to bring her cd with song dance on..
thursday hot lunch
friday denim day bring a dollar to school
also i will bring big brother’s stuff and her cd, cream, cd player when i pick him from school today and drive him to your house.

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s EX-Wife
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: kids

Thanks for this! I like that we can touch base weekly it really helps us and them I feel.

She seems to be getting over something her throat is really sore and she was coughing this morning. Is that new? There was something with her ear right? We’ll watch her rash…poor thing. We might want to look into her diet and watch sugar even more especially with sizette issues. We are listening to her CD non stop now even big brother is dancing to it. Too funny! We have some of her clothes and a towel that we’ll get together for next to bring home that have migrated over her so look for that.

Heads up on big brother. He is behind on his Math extra credit. He didn’t do any last week apparently we found last night when my husband asked to how far he had gotten. He said he left the papers at our house which is a bad excuse. he was given a chance to earn 100 extra points to bring up his grade by the teacher from his efforts and going in for extra help after school. That would have been a whole grade improvement! So we are on top of him this week and limiting after school social time so he can do 2 assignments a day after school. With only about 4 weeks left this is really important and the teacher is being nice to offer so he really needs to take advantage. Something to ask him about next week 🙂 Teenagers?! I will let you know many he has left to do so you can encourage him too.

Talk soon!

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband’s New Wife; Husband
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2010 6:17:54 AM
Subject: belgium summer trip

just wanted to let you know we are planning to take the kids to brussels in july to go see their grandmother and great grandmother…we are trying to get tickets!!! departing around the 7 to also bother for my sister new baby girl arrivel…and coming at the end of the month…i will let you know the dates as soon as i find out and you will have to do like last year sign a authorisation for them to travel with me…this will be really good for both of them to be with family and immerse in french…i dont know what you guys are planing for the rest of summer with them .or when school resume …should we continue one week on and one week off or do you also want them to spend a loner time for holiday break…ps let me know how she did today… Husband’s Ex-Wife

From: Husband
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
CC: Husband’s New Wife
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2010 6:17:54 AM
Subject: RE: belgium summer trip

The talent show auditions were yesterday at 3:30pm. I’d like to have big brother until the end of this school year. His grades are dropping and he needs my help so he can get better grades for college. He’s has 3 classes that are C, D and D! Like that he can concentrate on his school work and not worry about the bouncing back and forth between homes. You can see him on the weekend or during the week anytime. I just need him here until the 2nd week of June. If he starts improving his grades before the end of the school year then we can go back to week on week off again. School ends June 21 so we’re only talking about 4 weeks.

We need to do this for him.
Husband
(no response)

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:26:41 -0700
From: Husband’s New Wife
Subject: Re: Belgium summer trip
To: Husband; Husband’s Ex-Wife
CC: Husband; Ex-Wife New Husband

Hi Husband’s Ex-Wife-

She did just fine, it wasn’t really an audition because all kids get to perform so it was more an preview for the timing of the show. Debbie’s daughter suggested shortening the song to one minute (big brother did this for her!) so she could focus more and tat seemed to work but she did get very nervous up on stage. She just needs to practice more and get her confidence up.

Great news about your trip and that everyone gets to go to Belgium in July especially with your sister’s baby coming. Are the tickets getting any less expensive?! The kids will love to be around family and yes it will be great to be immersed in the french culture/language especially little sister eeling a little be left out on that end. She’s trying to speak it more and more even around me, it’s cute that she is trying to teach me too. We have french flashcards here and are trying to build up her vocabulary. Your speaking french exclusively to the kids would be so awesome now before you guys got to Belgium so her will feel more confident and part of the family there. Once you all bet back we’d want them for an extended time before school starts at least a month for sure. Then we can go back to week on/week off up until school starts. No big plans on this end with the baby coming 🙂

Her application for Stella Maris for next year is due so we need to discuss if she will go there. It was due two weeks ago. We feel it would actually be disruptive for her to leave after we talked to the school psychologist and her teachers who have the impression that she is thriving and starting to make great progress. Thoughts? I think she past the friend thing that came up earlier and I think that friend is staying.

Now about big brother as this has to come as a surprise…

We had a rough morning with typical teenage “stuff”. This caused his Dad to go the school and initiate parent/teacher meetings because we felt something wasn’t right as this was totally out of character for him. Tuns out that he has very poor grades at the moment in three classes History, English and Math with only 4 weeks remaining in the school year. He hasn’t been forthcoming with this news and actually a bit misleading. Per him we thought his grades were much higher. We also thought Math was the only issue. He is on the verge of failing two classes and because of this we really feel it would be in his best interest to stay at one home close to school in order to focus on do whatever it takes to raise his grades. Not doing this and allowing poor grades to post will damage his weighted GPA (grade point average) making it impossible to be accepted to a university. Additionally going into Junior/Senior year with a low GPA would just mean more stress for him and not his choice of courses. It’s REALLY important that we make this temporary change for his sake.

His Dad has had conversations with all his teachers today and has meetings set up to get information and hopefully assignments tat are late and/or extra credit to help before the year is up. I can’t imagine how stressed he might feel with all this going on.

Let us know what you think or call me to talk it over. We’ll be discussing his grades today when he gets home from school in the next half hour.

Talk to you soon!
Husband’s New Wife

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 8:26:41 -0700
From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Subject: Re: belguim summer trip
To: Husband’s New Wife;Husband

wow..im trying to call him but couldnt get hold of him yet .iam very suprised of this news of having bad grades he told us he was trying to get his grade up only in math ,staying after school to do extra credits .we were under the impression after he told us he had a great test result that evrerything was under control…we are chocked and will definitely have a talk with him.

about him staying until his grade go up ,if that is what he needs and wants he can stay in the week and i will get him on the weekend no problem…

i will call you tomorow to talk about little sister..
thank you for the update Husband’s Ex-Wife

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Cc:Husband
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: belguim summer trip

Awesome…we talked with him for hours tonight and he’s feeling good. Think it’s important to be supportive and recognize that he’s been super stressed/nervous to discuss because he didn’t know how the reaction would be. So when you do talk remember he needs encouragement in order to stay motivated which of course you’ll provide. He’s such a great kid just feeling the pressure I guess, poor guy!

We’ll tell him the plan now that we’ve caught you up.

Talk soon,
Husband’s New Wife
Sent from my iPhone

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:36 PM
Subject: Just checking in…

Hi there,

Just wanted to see if you are feeling better. I sensed you felt very stressed and disconnected not being able to get in touch with big brother. Being forced to go through my husband is different than the normal process so I can imagine that interaction only stirred up past emotions of the dysfunctional way that you to communicate. I wish you didn’t have that I am sorry.

Having your close friend in town and wanting to share big brother didn’t help on top of being sick! Not a great combo. I talked to my husband and although I can’t ever promise that things from your past will ever fully resolve know that in the house in my presence, you are always respected. We did tell him to call you, and I feel that it was an honest mistake that it didn’t happen because he got into the zone of doing his work and before he knew it…it was 10pm!

He is doing so much work it’s crazy. It’s been non-stop homework from the moment he gets home to the moment he sleeps. Our plan seems to be working, and he is getting caught up, and all his teachers are on board in letting him turn work late or doing extra credit. Just really unfortunate he got so behind. Next year we are going to have to stay more on top of him so he doesn’t do this to himself again it must feel so stressful for him which I really don’t like.

Anywho, we went to the doctor this morning and had an ultrasound. Everything is good. Justness to continue to rest and stay off my feet.

Really hope you are feeling better.

Talk soon,
Husband’s New Wife

(no response)

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband’s New Wife ; Husband
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 12:04:57 PM
Subject: Big brother

hello, does his have is phone working today??? im picking him up today but dont yet at what time… also on monday what time should i bring the kids back its a holiday so i just want to plan the weekend let me know….thanks
Husband- did you get my text with the dates for belgium???we leave on the 7 july in the morning and come back on the morning of the 3 august…
have a great long weekend… Husband’s Ex -Wife

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Cc: Husband
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: Big Brother

Sorry I had a chance to talk to husband (he’s with Debbie at Alex’s Graduation!) He and big brother had a plan that he needs to get in a few hours of school work right after school today BEFORE he can relax for the weekend. Sorry we thought you and he had discussed all this already 😦

Yes he has his phone and when you speak to him make sure you congratulate him on the “A” he achieved on his Geometry test this week. We just found out this morning…looks like this arrangement is working he’s so focused and feeling confident! So proud of him he’s lived in his books for the past week.

Have you talked about picking him today after school? He told me he talked to you as I mentioned it to him. I think he’s under the impression that he’s coming tomorrow? I know he has plans tonight which he is very deserving of considering all the work he’s done and the lack of any socializing this week. So you might want to touch base with him as I sense you guys are not on the same page.

He for sure needs to be doing schoolwork ALL day on Monday (which he is totally on board with) so ideally coming back on Sunday night would be best as this next week is the last week before having to study for finals that he has to make up all the old work he has change to hand in. With that said it would be really helpful for him to have quiet time on Monday so I suggest that we get her after school on Tuesday.

My huband got your text and did get the dates thanks! Excited that everyone gets to visit with family you must be so excited.

Happy long weekend I am so excited to relax 🙂
Husband’s New Wife

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To:;Husband; Husband’s New Wife
Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 10:10:01 AM
Subject: dentist apt

hi ,the dentist officejust called me to say there was a cancelation and she could come tuesday morning to do her last dental work… that means she would just miss the last half day of school i just wanted to check with you if thats okay…they told me to go get the medication in advence so at 8 00 am they can give it to her when you get there .i can do that friday..thanks Husband’s Ex-Wife

From: Husband
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife; Husband’s New Wife
Sent: Wed, June 9, 2010 10:10:01 AM
Subject: Re: dentist apt

I think we should take the next cancelation. She is looking forward to the last week of school because it’s full of fun activities.

Thanks for asking

From: Husband’s New Wife
To: Husband’s Ex-Wife
Cc: Husband
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:48 PM
Subject: Big Brother 16th Birthday Iphone 🙂

Hi Husband Ex-Wife,
We wanted to give you some details on the real costs for the iPhone that we all want to support him on for his 16th Birthday.

Monthly…
Extra Line on my plan was $49.99 per month just for the phone
plus $30.00 for the unlimited data plan for Internet and texting unlimited

Total Monthly Charge for J phone is now $79.99

Additional costs on top of the new 4G Iphone…

In order to get him unlimited plans (which is probably the most cost effective for him before ATT changed their plans) we had to get him a inexpensive refurbished iPhone for $49.99, the sate of California has a luxury tax on cell phones (he will have to pay this for the new 4G iPhone as well but the difference between) so that tax came to $40.16. There was also a $26 activation fee and a $50 cancellation fee to get him out of the Sprint contract.

All additional costs he has to consider on top of trading in for his new 4G phone is $166.15

He has a 30 day trial period on the ref rubbed phone to trade in for the 4G. But these extra costs will bring up the initial cost of the phone he wanted just as a heads up and the luxury tax on the new phone will be high as well.

Let us know if you have any questions…
Husband and New Wife

(no response,no support)

From: Husband’s Ex-Wife
To: Husband; Husban’ ds New Wife
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:58 AM
Subject: the kids

hello ,i will come and pick her up around 3pm today at your house ..is that okay..??/also i need her bathing suit back and flip flap…if youcould gather all her her clothes that belongs here would be great i this the black tutu and a black sweatshirt with paint spot is at you house.. i am staring to prepare our trip and see what she has and what she needs…thank you
i talked to big brother and will pick him up tommorow morning at hisfriend …tell himto get hi stuff ready
also , is friday around 11 30 good to go to the place near tons for you to sign the authorisation of travel for the kids if that date doesnt work next friday same time would be good also…let me know..husband’s ex wife